Renovating your home should be a positive experience enjoyable and free from worry and stress. You should have full confidence in your renovator and know that you are getting the best. That’s why you should choose a professional renovator.
1. From start to finish. A professional renovator will help you to put it all together – from ideas to design, from products to plans, from construction to completion.
2. Experienced advice. The heart of their business is getting you the best of all worlds – a renovation that suits your family, you home and your budget. They listen, make suggestions and look for the best way of doing things.
3. Technical know-how. In the end, the success of your project depends on the skills of your renovator. Professional renovators understand construction, how to deal with challenges and problems, and how to improve the comfort of your home.
4. Expert teamwork. Behind every professional renovator, there is a solid network of staff, sub trades and suppliers ready to go to work for you.
5. A proven track record. Their business is an open book. You can talk with past customers, look at previous work and check out the renovator’s reputation.
6. Accurate estimates. No need to be concerned about low-ball costing, inferior work or escalating prices once the job begins. Experienced renovators know what it takes to do something right and how much is costs, and they’ll tell you up front.
7. A written contract. Trust alone is not enough; professionals back it up with a written contract that spells out your project in detail – what, how, who, when and how much.
8. Liability insurance and workers’ compensation coverage. Better safe than sorry. In the unlikely event of an accident or damage to your own or neighbouring property, a professional renovator’s coverage protects you from liability and cost.
9. Warranty. Like any other consumer purchase, a professional renovation comes with a warranty on labour. And with professional installation , there is no risk of avoiding the manufacturers’ warranties on materials and products.
10. Service, service, service. Professional renovators are in business for the long term. They strive to make every renovation a pleasant and successful experience. Your satisfaction is their best proof that they did it right!